The OES visited Marsh Cemetery on May 7, 2001. We noticed the cemetery on the hillside while leaving Gantz Homestead. This small cemetery was on the north side of Home Road, west of Gantz Road, across from Gantz Park. The ten tombstones that remained standing were in fair to poor condition. Some dated as far back as 1852. According the the sign that marks the burial ground, it was established in 1853. There are veterans from both the War of 1812 and the Civil War buried here. According to records, the cemetery contains several unmarked burials. The cemetery is maintained by Jackson Township trustees.
Location Information: Inactive Cemetery [Safe]
Marsh Cemetery is located on the north side of Home Road, west of Gantz Road in Grove City; Franklin County.