The OES visited Old Agudas Achim Cemetery on February 16, 2004. Also known as the Jewish Cemetery, this cemetery was founded on August 28, 1891 with nearly 2 acres. The cemetery served the Jewish community for the next sixty years until the New Agudas Achim Cemetery was founded about one mile south in 1952. After the new cemetery was dedicated, Old Agudas Achim Cemetery fell into serious disrepair. Then in 1984, the cemetery was completely restored to its former glory and was in terrific shape during our visit. Many of the tombstones contained both English and Hebrew inscriptions on the front and back of the tombstones. As in tradition in the Jewish religion, many tombstones also had small pebbles and rocks sitting atop them. We have visited the cemetery both during the day and night. There were slightly high EMF readings near the rear of the cemetery and an EVP was recorded while walking down a hill hear two pine trees during one of our trips.