The OES visited Lockville Park on September 28, 2001. This is where we discovered Hartman Covered Bridge #2. Built in 1888, Hartman II Bridge was designed with the Queenpost Truss, spanning fifty feet. The bridge originally spanned Raccoon Creek at Wheeling Road. The bridge was relocated to Lockville Park in 1967, crossing what remained of the Ohio-Erie Canal there. When we visited the bridge there was some graffiti and several carvings spread throughout the interior of the bridge. Some pieces of the wall were also broken away. Despite this, we thought the bridge seemed to be in pretty good condition. This bridge, along with several large locks along the canal route, make Lockville Park an interesting place to visit.