The OES visited Wesley Chapel on May 9, 2004. The chapel is located in Wesley Chapel Cemetery along Dublin Road in Hilliard, a suburb of Columbus. Wesley Chapel was originally built in 1839, being rebuilt in 1854 and then again in 1891 as a Methodist church. Even though it has been more than 100 years since the last rebuild, the chapel seemed to be in excellent condition. There were several stained glass windows, the largest being on the side of the chapel that faces the cemetery. On the day we visited, the chapel was locked up, so we could not take any inside photos. We have since learned that the chapel is no longer used as a religious gathering place other than for funerals. The building now serves as more of a banquet hall where fundraisers and other events are held. Thanks to Sean McHenry for the additional information.