The OES visited Pisgah Cemetery on July 13, 2007. Established in 1852, there are 185 parishioners of the Pisgah Church that once stood next to the cemetery buried within. When the cemetery was founded, the intersection of State Routes 256 and 204 were merely country lanes. Today it is a major bustling intersection and marks the northern boundary of Pickerington. In June 2007, the cemetery underwent a restoration project and an iron gate was installed. Most of the standing tombstones were in excellent shape, only a few were broken or illegible. There were a few veterans of the Civil War buried in the cemetery. The city of Pickerington now maintains the cemetery grounds.
Click Here for a complete list and photos of all tombstones standing as of July 13, 2007.