The OES visited Marsh Cemetery on May 7, 2001 after noticing it on a hillside while leaving the Gantz Homestead. This small cemetery was off of Home Road, west of Gantz Road, across from Gantz Park. The ten tombstones that remained standing were in fair to poor condition and dated as far back as 1852. The cemetery itself was founded in 1853. There are veterans from both the War of 1812 and the Civil War buried at the cemetery. We believe there are probably many unmarked graves in the cemetery. The cemetery is maintained by Jackson Township trustees.