The OES visited Ebenezer Cemetery on May 7, 2001. Also known as Ebenezer Methodist Episcopal Cemetery, we stumbled upon the cemetery on Johnson Road, west of Norton Road, while searching for Woolyburger Cemetery. Most of the tombstones were in good condition. The oldest date found on a tombstone dated to 1845 while the newest graves were from the early 1900s. There were several Civil War veterans buried within the cemetery, as well as veterans from several later wars. Records indicate the Girl Scouts had removed and cleaned some of the broken tombstones in the early 1950s, so there could be some unmarked graves or mis-located tombstones. The cemetery is currently maintained by Pleasant Township trustees.